ELLUMINA is committed to ensuring compliance with the relevant standards and provides appropriate handling of student payment refunds. We have a fair and equitable Refund Policy designed to safeguard the fees of all individuals.
Individuals are entitled to a full refund of fees and charge where:
- A course or unit is cancelled or re-scheduled by ELLUMINA to a time unsuitable to the student.
- Notice of five or more days is provided
- For online and self-paced courses, a student has not started the course and no administrative costs were associated for ELLUMINA.
Payment is received prior to course commencement
- Non-attendance will result in a $300 charge and remainder of course fees eligible for refund
- If you wish to transfer to another course, five days notice prior to course commencement must be given
- If you wish to cancel, five (5) days notice must be received to avoid cancellation fees
- If you wish to cancel and provide less than five days notice, a $100 non-refundable administration fee applies and the remainder of the course fees eligible for refund
- If a course is commenced but not completed without notification, the full cost is payable
Students may have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from attending scheduled course dates or completing study. These circumstances may include (but are not limited to):
- Employment restrictions
- Family or personal matters
- Other extraordinary reasons
Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the student’s circumstances, course fees may either be transferred to the next available course or a pro-rata refund may be issued. This decision of assessing the extenuating circumstances rests with the Directors of ELLUMINA and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Where a student breaches ELLUMINA Policies and Procedures, no refund is payable.