ELLUMINA Fundamentals of Project Management
Fundamentals of Project Management will introduce you to the basic components of project management . This course will also discuss contemporary project management aspects to help with the learning of contents for the individual.
Fundamentals of Project Management will provide you with the skills required to be a project manager, outlining what is meant by project management, the benefits and risks of projects as well as reasons projects fail.
- what is a project
- what is meant by project management
- role of a project manager
- benefits of projects
- reasons projects fail
- project lifecycle
- eight aspects of a project
- prioritizing in a project
- project risks
- project planning tools
- project management certifications and pathways
- project management resources.